Demons~N~Angels~(D N A) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» This forum is for everyone - please read and feel free to post!
Franco is in the house!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:17 am by Linlie/trish

» Franco is in the house!!
Franco is in the house!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 am by Linlie/trish

» Swifty here...
Franco is in the house!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:18 am by Knucklehead (Admin)

» List of TCOB Member Crews
Franco is in the house!! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:30 pm by Knucklehead (Admin)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 4 registered users
The newest registered user is Linlie/trish

Our users have posted a total of 5 messages in 4 subjects

Franco is in the house!!

2 posters

Go down

Franco is in the house!! Empty Franco is in the house!!

Post  FrancoCapello Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Alright...most know me as Franco(FrancoCapello), also known around the game as Guero (1PinchiGuero0769). Quite happy to have been asked upon the family forming to be a Colonel. Been with Saint for wellllllll over a year now, probably goin closer to 2. While I do love the game, my family and work have taken most of my time in the last year. I am still playing the game and have gotten more active in the last month or so and will try and continue to do so.

As you all know, loyalty is everything in this family...and is the one thing you can count on from me. Ever question that...well then ask King, Waniac, Saint, and about 300 other mobsters....they'll set you straight.

Let's go have some fun folks!!!

FrancoCapello

Back to top Go down

Franco is in the house!! Empty Here I am!

Post  Linlie/trish Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:03 am

You all know who I am! Been playing almost a year now, and screwed up every single one of my accounts right off the bat because I didn't know all the tricks and things that make a good account but I'm working on fixing them and doing a darned fine job if I do say so myself. I have 2 itty bitty baby accounts but they are not coming out to play yet Smile

Been with several of you ever since LCN - and in case anyone didn't know BB is my sister, so if anyone needs to get hold of her and can't reach her let me know and I'll pass it along.

You guys are all awesome and I am proud to be a member of this family. We have a very long way to go in growing and strengthening DNA, but we can and will do it.

Love you all!

Linlie/trish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum